Thursday, January 31, 2013

Falling sick after poisonous food

At least sixty workers and twenty staff fell sick at a garments factory at Ashulia ib Savar.Dhaka yesterday after taking food supplied by a caterer.

Contacted over phone,the factory manager of the garments said that the food was supplied in packets by a listed caterer.After taking the food.The victims felt pain in stomach and  started vomiting.They were rushed to the  nearby hospital for treatment.Conditions of some patients worsened and later  they were shifted to a clinic for better  treatment.
However garments and hospital sources said that most of the patients are now out of danger and they have been released from hospital.Doctor said  that the victims fell sick because of food poisonings.

A case has been filed in this regard to the Savar police station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam!!